A general meeting will take place on Tuesday, 18 October at 20:30 at the Κουκούτσι in Aharnon 19.
- 1 Agenda
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Πρακτικά Συνοπτικά
Working Groups update
Presentation of the progress made by each work team.
We will have a discussion on the first draft of the peering agreement, which shall govern the behavior and interaction between all HWMN nodes and their administrators, owners and users. One idea is to make it easily understandable by using simple words and explicit headings for each paragraph. Detailed definitions could be added in an appendix or footnotes.
We will decide upon a re-licensing of the content of the HWMN Wiki. The purpose is to ease cooperation with other Free/Open projects that have copyleft licenses, such as Wikipedia or GNU/Linux. Any works derived from a previous work with copyleft must be licensed with copyleft also. A suitable copyleft license for the Wiki could be either CC-By-SA or the GFDL. Double/multiple licensing under CC-By (without SA) and the GFDL might be an option, with certain pages or files under a separate license (like here on Wikimedia Commons).
A harmonized log-in with to the Wiki, the WiND and other web services will be set up.
First Link presentation
A first working setup of a peer-to-peer node connection will be presented. This will hopefully include IPv6 routing and possibly dynamic routing with Babel.
Core Team creation
Creation, election, lottery of the members of the Core Team.
Core Team rules and goals
We want define some clear and minimal rules and goals for the Core Team. This could be for example:
- The Core Team should be a team of 5–10 people. Some Core Team members may be elected and some may join through a lottery for a specified period of time. They will have physical meetings to monitor the community and to try to resolve conflicts among teams and members. The goal is to support the network and its community and to help the growth of the network and its community.
Communications Team creation
I would like to discuss the possible creation of a Communications Team to improve the communication among the HWMN group members (and soon node administrators), among the Teams and maybe also the communication to the outside and to new members. (For public relations another separate team might be possible.)
Communications Team responsibilities
- Proposed responsibilities
- Moderate and improve the Wiki (especially the Front page and the About page).
- Send updates on the blog.
- Set up an Announcements mailing list with the addresses gathered at EnOikio. (Who has them?)
- Send status updates to the Announcements mailing list.
- (Maybe) talk to other organizations, find new members, promote on the media?
To be announced...
και στα Ελληνικά...